5/23/2010

juz now wif him go kp..

2day 11 something when me wake up call for him..ask him can acc me onot..
after he say now coming to fetch me so me straight go take bath n do my thing..
When we reach kp after awhile the 凌加峻 sing the 三個字..wow~ so nice~so love tis song...especially wif bii 2gether hear his sing tis song...feel so sweet o..hee^^
but after half hour we bak ad..after he reach home sms me say sorry to me..he say cuz 2day only acc me awhile n half hour only..actually 2day he can acc me me feel happy and enough ad..cuz noe he 2day is no free..Bii~ me really feel enough ad..thx bii come acc me 2day..
Later 8pm wan go digital mall buy lap top ad..^^ Yipiiii~~
My bii slping now..dono when his wake..juz now sms him oso no reply..not say go aunty house de meh..TT
...waiting his wake...

没有评论:

发表评论